~Lip Stain~

Hi Everyone:)


I bought a Lip Stain last week, so far I really like it.


So, I thought to share with you what is it for some people who didn't got the chance to try it or didn't heard of it.


What Is Lip Stain?
Lip Stain is a lip colour which "Stains". The colour does not fade and lasts longer.




It's great for anybody who don't like to reapply over and over again. Most Lip stain can last all day long. What I like about it can be used as a base for your favourite lipstick colour.



Have you tried a Lip Stain? or Would you like to try it?

~Thank you guys for stopping by
~Diana~

You are Very Belle:)




Comments

  1. I've wanted to try a lip stain for a while and I have swatched them when I have seen them in the shops but I haven't yet actually bought one!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment by my beloved readers:

Popular Posts