~Heat The Eyelash Curler~

Hey All!
Today I will show you a very simple trick you can do to make your eyelashes hold the curls.


Eyelash curler is so important to me, because it make my eyes open.♥‿♥
Eyelash curlers work best on clean eyelashes.

How to hold better your lashes?


Take your hairdryer to warm up your eyelash curler. Put it low to not burn yourself.Warm up your eyelash curler for 5-10 seconds.
The heat will allow your lashes to bend more easily and now,You are ready to curl:)
Use this method if you want to make your lashes noticeable and for classy look, some women heat their lashes everyday for work.


To know how to make your eyelashes Longer&Thicker: Click Here


Hope this help:)
Have a nice day!


~Diana~



Comments

  1. Shu uemura or Elf eyelash curler?Any suggestion?

    Best Of Luck!!
    Best Eyelash Curler

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nani
    Thanks for your comment,

    Shu uemura it's expensive but it curl the lashes very nice and Elf eyelash curler it's cheaper and get the job done:)...Personally, I prefer Elf curler:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Where can I get a Shu Uemura eyelash curler in lebanon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi:
    I don't think so, there's Shu Uemura in Lebanon.
    but you can get in on any website!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment by my beloved readers:

Popular Posts