~How to Get an Extra Dark Makeup


Good Day :)

I got a Request saying






Thanks a lot for your request :)
Actually, to get an extra dark eye makeup, you should apply "makeup primer" which is a protective base that helps your makeup to last longer. 

Concealer I use

In general, applying a makeup primer first will make the foundation, or eye makeup or even lipstick last longer. This will help to have a dark eye makeup that will attract the eyes.

Concealer also works because it glides on over the eyelid and creates a perfect base for the eye shadow application.
Concealer can also stop your eye shadows from smudging, streaking, lasting-power & you will get a dark eye shadow.

                                                                            
                                                                  

Therefore, to answer your question, use primer first and then apply your makeup you will get an extra dark makeup & it will last longer.

Hope that will help you, and if you have any more request, please don't hesitate and let me know.


❥~Diana~❥



Comments

  1. Hi! I live in pakistan and my age is 13 but i experiance people saying n even my mom saying you r grown up and dont wear pants tees n so on well u know its pakistan so can u suggest me any innocent look with salwar kamiz?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment by my beloved readers:

Popular Posts