Taylor Reeves Shoes 2011

~Hi Beautiful~
I love soo much Heels:) what About you?
So, I wanted to share it with you. All about Fashion & more, I will post:)

So, I was looking for colorful heels and I saw Taylor Reeves Shoes.

I WAS  
⊙.☉
I love them~ they are amaziiiing~ ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 
Just imagine the reaction of everyone when you show that yours shoes aren't simple.& they turn their heads.
She decorates shoe sole, bike with bright unusual pictures: like skulls, butterflies, roses, portraits, cartoons...
I really want them but they aren't at all cheap.










Here pictures...









Diana
Let me Know What You Think?


You are Very Belle:)

Comments

  1. WOW! I love these!

    http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold ones. I have to have the gold!!

    I absolutely love your blog banner.

    I've just made an outfit and have done a post about it. I'd love to know what you think.

    Your blog is great. Want to follow each other?

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    Xox Soph.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment by my beloved readers:

Popular Posts