Hello Kitty House~

~Happy Friday~ 
I'm a fan of this lovely cartoon character

I was so surprise when I saw this⊙.☉ ~ Love it so much  
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ~


As the Title say it~yes, it's Hello Kitty Townhouse Hotel in Hsinchu, Taiwan. The Hello Kitty Hotel is an actual hotel that everyone can visit all throughout the year.
Pink is the central shade decoration is based around. I really love the interior design~













Would you go for a Vacation to this Hello Kitty Hotel?Let me know your Opinion:).
~Thank you guys for stopping by~
~Diana~


You are Very Belle:)

Comments

  1. Love your post! But I don't go to Hello Kitty's hotel! XDDDD
    Hi!!! My name's martina! Nice to meet you! This post is great and I love your blog... I hope you'll visit my blog and you'll follow me! Kiss!

    Marti♥
    Glamour Marmalade
    Facebook Page
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marti~
    Thanks for your comment~And Sure I will follow~
    ♥~Diana~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my.god. this is seriously so amazing!! I want to LIVE HERE!!! xoxo

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Absolutely FABULOUS! I want to go and live there now...LOL.

    PS. Gosh girly it's been so long since I visit you!! I'm back for sure come visit me if you like.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... this house is so girly and PINK! it's gorgeous

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment by my beloved readers:

Popular Posts