5 Step How to Get The Blossom Glow ~


Good Morning Everyone!It's been very long time since my last post, but I have start College first years and Thank GodI Succeed it:) Then, I decided to take Summer School, because it help me to finish earlier school. I'm so happy I'm back!

Today I'm going to show you how you can have The Blossom Glowquite simple! I read it and wanted to share with you girls!




 two teaspoons of lemon juice
+ two teaspoons of honey

1.Tie all of your hair back away from the facial area.
2. Take a hot shower to open your pores.

3. On clean skin, you apply your mixture of honey and lemon.
4. Let the mask sink in for 15 or 20 minutes.
5. Wash off with warm water & a final splash of cold water because this will close the pores.

Have you ever try Lemon Juice & Honey mixture?


~Thank you guys for stopping by
~Diana~
You are Very Belle:)

Comments

Popular Posts