~Hair Heat Tamer Spray~

Good Evening Everyone,

Yesterday, I finally bought my Hair Heat Protector.I bought the "TRESemmé" heat Tamer Spray

The HAIR must be protected or elsewhere you will get a lot of Split ends
It will shine your hair and it will prevent your hair from split ends.

So far, I really love it because it doesn't add excess oil or residue to my hair 
and it also smell very good. It has a fresh scent.

All you need to do is to apply it on your dry hair. You must leave it on for a while before you put heat on it, because the hair will absorb it. I use a lot of heat tools on my hair if you are like me I really recommend you to use any heat protector before applying heat on it. 


Do you guys use any Hair protector before using your Curling iron, Flat iron or Blow dryer?
& what is your protector name?




~Thank you guys for stopping by
~Diana~

You are Very Belle:)

Comments

Popular Posts