~ Fashion : Bow Everywhere~




Picture from Google
Happy Tuesday Everyone! J
I apologize for being away for so long! Since High school is done I'm preparing myself to College now!

In my opinion, this will be one of my favourite post. :)
Guess why? It all about Bow.
Because I love "Bow". Everything About Bow, it makes me so HappyJ Let me know if you love it too.?

Hair without any accessory is like a picture without colour. I think that this will catch the eyes of everyone.
I have Bow accessory everywhere in my room like that I see them in the morning & I can wear them at school.

I did some research and I discover that it is the Trends 2012. You can wear it also for any season for sure. In this following post you will see Shoes Bow, Skirt Bow, Hair accessory Bow, Wedding dress Bow & much more!



Yees! Boots Bow too..
By the way, there is a post that I have talked about Shoes Lace last years that they are In  . Here in the picture you can see Lace & Bow are together :) 




Skirt are so Pretty when there is some details on them.
Picture from Google


And As well for Dresses and especially for Wedding Dress.




I really hope that you liked this post as much as I did! J

Do you like "Bow"?

~Thank you guys for stopping by
~Diana~
You are Very Belle:)





Comments

  1. very cute bows!

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bows! THat skirt is adorable
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment by my beloved readers:

Popular Posts